Essential Peace

Hey Pumpkins! So in the last post, we spoke about essential oils, and one of you asked if I could talk about a blend. As we previously spoke about Peaceful Tea, I thought to myself "why not do a peaceful oil blend?". So that's what we are talking about today!!!!

As we have spoken about, essential oils have many uses. One of these uses is having a calming and uplifting effect on the body.

How can we use it? 
Our peaceful blend can be used in multiple ways we spoke about in the Essential Oils post. My favorite, however, is always to use my diffuser, but this is just my preference and everyone is different.

What are our chosen oils? 

Peppermint, Lavender, and Lemon 

Peppermint is fantastic for sharpening the mind and calming nerves, clearing out thoughts, and increasing energy levels and focus. In other words... Let's get rid of that brain fog!


Lavender
is always a good one for relaxing, destressing, and refreshing your body. The smell passes over you like a wave taking all of your stress and worries away with it. This beauty is also great for sleep and migraines! 

Lemon is one of my favorite oils. It has a very therapeutic smell and is well known for its cleansing properties. It can be used for many things other than our plan for today's blend... Such as cleaning, skin care, pure aroma, etc. 



The use of these 3 oils together produces a powerful healing aroma for you and your body. 

That's all for today Pumpkins! I'm super excited for you to try this and please please please let me know what you think. 

I hope you enjoy this my loves.
Blessed be
Emerald xx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meditation

Sacred Geometry (Part.2)

Cannabis Magick